nedjelja, 19. siječnja 2014.

YSL makeup look & product review

 In collaboration with Fashion. Beauty. Love  (where I work as a contributor) I made a little editorial and a review of my favorite YSL makeup products . I really like how it turned out so I decided to share it here as well . I created a timeless and classic look as a reflection of everything that YSL as a brand is to me.


 I have been really obsessed  with highlighters lately and I must say I tried a bunch of them so I can say with certainty that YSL Dare to Glow ones are the top of the game.  They have a really light texture that blends perfectly with your skin but what I love the most is the fact that you can use them in multiple ways. I used mine even as an eyeshadow base in this look. They come in three shades so that everyone can enjoy them regardless of the skin tone. As you can see in the swatch I made mine has a golden reflection and I can't wait to use it in summer when my skin gets a bit darker. The other YSL favorites are the Rouge pur Couture The Mats lipsticks because I absolutely adore mat lipsticks especially if I want to wear a bold shade like Rouge Rock. Long wearing and extremely pigmented. I am out for all three shades. 


The rest of the makeup includes : YSL teint compact foundation, Mac Pink Swoon blush , Half Baked eyeshadow from NAKED2 pallete and the YSL La Laque Couture in shade 21 Taupe Retro.
Photography credit : Vladan Gavric

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. Gorgeous! Divna nijansa crvenog ruza <3 Ovaj highlighter je must have za svakog make up ljubitelja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prva fotografija totalni favorit!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Od cega da krenem prvo. Od toga kako si ti prelijepa i bez svega ovoga ili produkti :). Obrve su savrsene, jako mi se svidjaju, i ova nijansa crvenog karmina je uh predobra.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. what! I would seriously not know the difference between a real YSL campaign and this! STUNNING.

    -Amna

    OdgovoriIzbriši