ponedjeljak, 31. ožujka 2014.

 This beautiful weather inspired me to wear lighter colors than my usual blacks and grays so I started digging a bit deeper through my closet and found this vintage Escada cashmere coat. It had long sleeves and all that 80ties puff. The first second I put it on I remembered why It was forgotten. It looked like I am wearing a two sizes bigger bathrobe. But I was not ready to give it up just yet. I usually never dare cutting designer pieces but with this one I had to risk it. Fortunately, I did not end up ruining it and I quite like the way it has turned out. It makes a great transitional weather piece so you'll probably see it soon in some different combo .

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. Divan je, apsolutno! Boja posebice.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Perfektno! Bas ga odlicno nosis i steta bi bilo da bi ostao zaboravljen na dnu ormara..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. uf, super si skratila vestu, odlična je!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ako se ove sandale nadju u shopu moje su :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši