srijeda, 4. rujna 2013.

Walk a little taller

Two hours after I published my first post I grabbed my suitcase and went on a 10day vacation. I tried to avoid internet altogether and if it wasn't for my ever-growing addiction to instagram I would have been able to do so. That is the reason why I am late with publishing some of your comments. Thank you all for your feedback, even to the bloggers who took the time to trash me as if I wrote something no one knew about. I guess it is just one of those things everyone sees but feels uncomfortable to address or some people really live in a bubble ? I fully support everyone's right to run their blog any way they want. Even some people who are very close to me have different views and aims when it comes to blogging and I respect that but it will not stop me from writing whatever the fuck I want here. Every blog has it's audience and I just wanted to make a cut when it comes to mine. I am not sure to what extent is that possible but I hope my future posts/work will do the job better than the talking. 


I took these photos before I went on my trip and got around to posting them just now.  I have been loving crop tops way before they became a trend ( I just did not call them that way ) I used to chop off  some of my tops because I always loved wearing high-waisted jeans/skirts (thinking that they make me look  taller ) and tucking tops in would only create unwanted bumps around the waistline. The base of this outfit is as simple as it gets so I added this oversized mesh shirt as a bit of cover up and a talking piece. When I picked it up at a flea market I did not really have a clear idea how to use something so tacky ( if you think of late 80ties mens mesh shirts ) but there was something about it that did not let me leave it there.
P.S Do not mistake my hair color for an ombre ( I got over that three years ago when I had it) I am in a process of getting the color I want (have in my mind actually ) so it will probably be different in every post until I get there.  

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Fotografije su odlicne, prva posebno. Nokti su mi nekako messy?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thanks , a jesu i uvjek su mi takvi, osim ako mi neko drugi ne radi :D

      Izbriši
  2. Ovo ti fantastično stoji, sviđa mi se sat i prstenje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. badass outfit, predobro ti stoji! bas mi se svidaju nokti i accessorise! LOVE LOVE!

    -Amna

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ako vec imas ovakve nokte, nije na odmet malo urednosti

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. nemam više, popucali dok sam bila na putu :/ oguljen lak i nokti različitih dužina i oblika su neuredni, ovo je meni sasvim ok, imperfection is beauty :P

      Izbriši
  5. Sa tim supljikavim stvarcicama fakat moras biti oprezan,ili ce ti outfit ispasti odlicno ili jeftino..
    Meni se tvoj svidja,ima neku grunge notu u sebi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. sada cu otici da vidim taj famozni post. Ne znam meni je uvijek super kada dobijem i negativne komentare, jer onda primjetim da sam citana :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. iskrebno nisam ni skontala za nokte, meni su famozno dobri!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. FOtKa prva- famozna. Keep up the good work. I piši sve što želiš i voliš, tvoj je blog ;))) ak se ljudima nešto ne dopada, nek si naprave svoj ili neka žive u tolerantnoj anonimnosti.

    OdgovoriIzbriši